Neşeli bir hikaye yazamadım buraya. Onun yerine CV’m var. Zaten hakkımda bilmek isteyeceğiniz her şey röportajlarda ve yazılarda fazla fazla var galiba.
Büyüklerin yanaklarından, küçüklerin de kafalarından öperim.
Temmuz 2017- Zürih
PS. İletişimde olmak istersen adresim: firstname.lastname@example.org
Combining law background with significant journalism skills and experience, I have keen eyes for details and strong writing, proofreading, formatting, copywriting, content creating and editing skills. Proving my multitasking ability, I have also created and/or worked for several successful digital projects, managed teams. Face to face interviewing hundreds of talents, celebrities and artists (such as Emma Watson, Oliver Stone, Charlize Theron, JJ. Abrams, Daniel Radcliffe, Kristen Stewart, Chris Hemsworth, Ian McKellen, Neil Young, Bob Geldof, Dave Gahan, Moby, Paul Rudd, Jools Holland, Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Debbie Harry, Joan Baez, Travis, Peter Jackson, Martin Freeman, Ulay, Emily VanCamp, Gabriel Mann as well as Turkish talents like Ertan Can, Fatih Akın, Ediz Hun, Hülya Koçyiğit, Selda Bağcan, Kerem Görsev, Mercan Dede, Hayko Cepkin, Mert Fırat, Nejat İşler, Sertab Erener, Derviş Zaim, Haluk Bilginer and many more) in Istanbul, Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris; taught me strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Association of Turkish Journalists, TGC Success Awards 2013 – Honorary Awards at Culture & arts Journalism with the story titled “An Orchestra Without A Home”.
- Granted with Thank You Letter and sponsorship from Rauf Denktaş, the founder President of TRNC for the youth activities coordinated and represented by me.
– Bridgestone + Tatu Event #BridgestoneChillOutFestivalDiaries, July-August 2015
Project Coordinator, Team Leader, Content Editor
With the team i have created for Chill Out Music Festivals in Çeşme and Bodrum, using social media tools (Particularly Instagram, Periscope, Twitter) we have increased the social media awareness of the brand (Bridgestone) by 41%.
– Cat Daddies (#kedibabaları), June 2015
Through this project created and organized by me, i raised 250 kilograms of cat food by Whiskas and prevented the death of many stray cats –especially kittens. With this 1 day project, i have gathered 11 different men (Mostly local semi-celebrities) from different industries who have cats and they encouraged their followers to use the hashtag of #kedibabaları and with every post, Whiskas donated cat food, while Bomonti donated cash.
– Freelance content and copywriting for different brands and projects like Converse, Network, Çok Gezenler Kulübü/Pegasus. 2010-2015
– Unilever, ALGİDA, Aslan Max, 2006 – 2007
Website content editor.
– Freelance journalist, content creator, editor. (2015 – Present)
- Hurriyet weekend inserts (Circ: 350k)
- Pulbiber Magazine
- 221B Magazine
- Episode Magazine
– Haberturk Weekend Inserts (Circ: 150 k) 2009-2015
Columnist, project coordinator, correspondent. Set new standarts to national newspapers’ “agenda pages” by creating a whole new approach to weekly entertainment news. Had interviewed hundreds of local and international celebrities, artists, actors and musicians. Created content for hundreds of advertorial projects for different brands.
– Travel + Leisure, 2007-2009 – Sections Editor
– Travel + Leisure Golf 2008 – 2009 – Sections Editor
– Radikal Fashion Insert, 2006 – 2007 – Correspondent
– Doğan Eugmont, Dream Magazine, 2005-2006 – Styling for cover shootings, cover interviews with musicians
– DBR, Istanbul Life Magazine, Istanbul 2002-2005
– Writing most of the cover stories, styling, researchs, interviews.
– Freelance correspondent Hürriyet Seyahat, Hürriyet Keyif, Vatan, Radikal, Heygirl, e-kolay.net, mynet. 2002-2006
– Girne American University, 2003-2005 – Press and Musicians Coordinator for Spring Fest
– Çırağan Law Consultancy and Patent Office, Istanbul 2002-2003 – Junior Lawyer
- Writing and editing legal agreements with national TV channels and production companies as well as actors.
- International patent registration project coordinator.
– McDermott & Partners Law Consultancy, Istanbul 2001-2002 – Trainee solicitor
- Writing legal documents and drafting agreements of Çukurova Company and Turkcell’s subsidiary companies in Ukraine and CIS countries.
- Drafting legal documents of merge and acquisations of Turkcell and Fintur
- Drafting legal documents of Turkcell’s subsidiary company Geocell on Georgia and following the legal procedures.
- LLM, International Intellectual Law Istanbul Commerce University, 2006 – 2008
- LLB, Eastern Mediterranean University Law Faculty, 1997 – 2002
CERTIFICATES AND SEMINARS
- University of Leiden, The Netherlands, International Law Program, 2000
- London School of English, English for Young Lawyers
- Bilgi University, European Union Certificate, 2006
- Yeditepe University, International Arbitration Law Courses, 2004
- RYLA UNESCO Young Leadership Education Certificate, 1996
SOCIAL & VOLUNTARY ACTIVITIES
- AEGEE – European Students’ Forum 1999-2002
- Human Rights Law Research Group Founder 2000 – 2001
- As the represantative and spokesman of AEGEE Magusa, -the first internationally approved TRNC initiative- attended to PM in Skopje, 2000
- Board President 1999-2000
- Radio Eastern Mediterranean University, 1997-1999
Broadcaster, DJ, newscaster.
- AISEC, International Students of Economy Board 1997 – 1998